Anybody know if they're taking credit/debit cards yet?
Anybody know if they're taking credit/debit cards yet?
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
don't think so, heard someone say the other day they still weren't
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
That sucks. I was hoping to check them out this weekend but I'll hold off until they can do the cards.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
coeburn is now only charging 3 bucks for all movies saw the strangers the other night.
They won't be putting in a debit machine. Considering that 5% of debit card purchase or 9% of a credit card's fee for the business goes to the Bank issuer I can't blame them for not taking them. There going to lose a few customer cause their in that big of a hurry someone can't stop at the 5 ATM's in Norton to get cash.
The Debit machine cost's a few thousand up front and both cut into your profit especially when they have that overhead of the new facilities they would be losing money on those sales.
I gotta agree with Sat_morning_QB, why can't you just carry a little cash on you or stop at the ATM's at each bank in Norton. It won't keep me from going to see a movie.
I don't go that often anyways but did the Wise and Coeburn cinemas take debit/credit cards when they were open?
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks